PressTicket support multi-language, so you can translate it in your language by step by step as below, its so easy.
- Download Poedit (Windows & Mac versions available) & install it on your computer
- Start the software and click on the “Open“ button
- Browse to wp-content/plugins/pressticket/language/ directory.
- Open the file wpo-default.po
- Translate each line using the Translation box
- Save the translated file and name it as follows:
code_COUNTRYCODE(eg. wpo-en_GB.po / wpo-fr_FR.po … for more info, pls visit http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress)
- 2 files will be created: 1 .po file and 1 .mo file
- Copy those 2 files in wp-content/plugins/pressticket/language/ folder.